We are equipped with a Blackhawk “Power Pro 360” drive-on frame bench. This dual post rack allows complete 360 multiple-pulling around the vehicle at any height. The bench allows our frame technicians to accurately repair any unibody or frame-equipped vehicle that has sustained heavy structural damage to pre-accident condition.
Our “Shark” electronic, computerized measuring system is a cutting edge measuring system that uses sonar to accurately pinpoint structural damage, including hidden or secondary damage. The Shark measuring system can accurately detect unibody/frame damage to the millimeter. It gives you a printout of the damage before and after repairs have been performed.
We are equipped with two Spraybake downdraft prep stations. These booths are used for priming and up to three-pWe are equipped with two Spraybake downdraft prep stations. These booths are used for priming and up to three-panel refinishing. They are outfitted with portable IRS infrared paint-baking lamps that are capable of baking paint finishes in 20 minutes.
Our drive-thru, downdraft Spraybake paint booth contains a heated dust free refinishing environment. It is here that our highly skilled refinishing technicians apply glamorous Sikkens AzkoNobel base clearcoat finishes to each vehicle, then force bake them at 160° for 30 minutes for that hard-as-nails “wet look” finish. All paints are computer mixed in-house for the perfect color match every time, we guarantee it.
We offer full service A/C work in-house for R134 systems. Our RDI/MAC refrigerant machine automatically removes the old Freon from your system, then vacuums out the old oil, moisture and contaminants. It then replenishes it with fresh Freon and refrigerant oil for ice cold air on those long hot summer days.
• Computerized Color Camera
• Blackhawk “Power Pro 360” Frame Bench
• “Shark” Computerized Electronic Measuring System
• Snap-On Computerized Laser Four Wheel Alignment Rack
• MAC Full A/C Service Equipment for R134
• MIG Welders
• Plasma Arc Cutter
• 5 Below Ground Rotary Hoists with 7 Ft. Lifting Capabilitities
• 1 Above Ground Lift
• 4 Snap-On Portable 3.5 Foot Lifts
• Tire Mounting and Balancing Equipment
• Plastic Welder
• Spraybake Downdraft Drive-Thru Booth with 190° Baking Capabilities
• Mixing Room with Paint Storage, Gun Washer and Waste Recycle
• Computerized Mixing Equipment and Mixing System
• 2 Spraybake Downdraft Prep Stations
• Portable IRT Infrared Baking Equipment
• Engine Pulling Equipment Picker
• 3 Phase 220v Resistance Spot Welder